Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Operation - Cover Up > TV21 - Fanderson Convention 22nd to 24th October 2010

Notices

Old 26th October 2010, 11:08 PM
Spacehawk

Location: That place... with the stuff... where that thing is...
Send a message via MSN to Chrisof
Default Main Titles, Holding out for a hero.

Just want to give a big Heads up to Len for making that fantastic opening video. You've well and truly etched Bonnie tyler into my brain

My deviantART - http://chrisofedf.deviantart.com/

http://chris-thompson.darkfolio.com/

Nothing could possibly go wrong ...
Old 27th October 2010, 09:40 AM
Spacehawk

It was very good Chris, Len always does us proud with his editing skills on those videos.

That said you should have see the opening video Len did at the last con, we were still talking about at it at this con, Queen's Don't Stop me Now IIRC.

http://www.tnthobbies.co.uk/index.htm
Old 27th October 2010, 10:45 AM
R.A.T.

Any chance of an upload?
Old 27th October 2010, 11:59 AM
Agent Blake

It was a good video, very well edited, but I also liked the countdown sequence I'm guessing Len also did, set to one of Barry Gray's Space Age Nursery Rhymes, it reminded me of those school's education programmes from the 70's and 80's. It was a great intro to the next Fanderson programme, very groovy!
Old 27th October 2010, 12:08 PM
Spacehawk

I don't think other then Len, that anyone has a copy to upload, I really cannot comment, although you never know.

I would love to see Len's videos' from all the conventions put onto a DVD for Fanderson Sales, unfortunately I don't think that will happen as I believe there are issues due to copyright.

Old 28th October 2010, 04:45 AM
R.A.T.

Could someone who is acquainted with Len ask him perhaps?
Old 28th October 2010, 07:31 AM
Mario Coletti

Thumbs up

I agree. Len's edited convention work would be wonderful on a DVD compilation. It has been talked about in the past and if my memory serves me well the answer was quite positive. Perhaps it has been on hold because of all the other projects Fanderson is involved with.
Old 2nd November 2010, 10:30 PM
Mexican Bandit

Thanks for the compliments guys. I always have a blast putting these together, but there are some severe copyright issues that prevent me from sharing them online.
These also prevent them being included on any form of commercial DVD compilation. I wish there was more I could do but it's totally out of my hands. ( and I also admit that "Don't stop me now" gave me great pleasure mainly for the way I managed to fit the 'band' together (those that remember it know what I mean lol)
Cheers
Len
Old 3rd November 2010, 11:31 AM
Spacehawk

Quote:
and I also admit that "Don't stop me now" gave me great pleasure mainly for the way I managed to fit the 'band' together (those that remember it know what I mean lol)
Absolutely agree Len, in particular the drumming section in that video, that was just fantastic the way it worked.

Old 19th November 2010, 09:39 AM
Commissioner Simmonds

Location: An island in the South Pacific Ocean... Well, several, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenwdavies View Post
Thanks for the compliments guys. I always have a blast putting these together, but there are some severe copyright issues that prevent me from sharing them online.
These also prevent them being included on any form of commercial DVD compilation. I wish there was more I could do but it's totally out of my hands. ( and I also admit that "Don't stop me now" gave me great pleasure mainly for the way I managed to fit the 'band' together (those that remember it know what I mean lol)
Cheers
Len
I know that you can't post Holding out for a hero online, but any chance that you could email it to interested parties? (providing that they swear in blood never to post it in a public place of course. )