Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Operation - Cover Up > Fanderson 30th Birthday Party August 2011

Notices

Old 21st August 2011, 09:24 AM
Spacehawk

Default Fanderson Party Announcements

At the party Stephen Brown announced thats a CD of Barry Gray's music for Four Feather Falls would be available by the end of 2011 and also that Fanderson Sales would also be fully online by that time.

A couple of the Four Feather falls tracks were on the music playlist for the evening.
Old 21st August 2011, 11:52 AM
R.A.T.

Awesome news!!
Old 21st August 2011, 03:17 PM
Picasso61

Great news re the Four Feather Falls CD and Fanderson Sales going online.
Old 21st August 2011, 06:22 PM
General Strond

Sorry but I can't say that I'm excited to hear that , I don't even want to watch the show and so I really can't see them selling many of those.
What I really want is a Space Precinct CD.
Old 21st August 2011, 07:22 PM
Moid

I think I'm with Mark42 on that one. Although I'm always happy to add to my collection of Barry Gray music.

Definitely looking forward to Sales being online though!
Old 21st August 2011, 09:42 PM
Spacehawk

Four feather Falls will definitely be of more limited interest, but it will be nice to add another CD of Barry gray's music to the collection.

Although a Space Precinct CD would be a very welcome addition too.

http://www.tnthobbies.co.uk/index.htm
Old 22nd August 2011, 05:39 AM
Mario Coletti

Smile Four Feather Falls

People should give Four Feather Falls a chance as it is a charming and innovative show and although by no means my favourite Gerry show, I am delighted that more of Barry Gray's music will soon by available.

There is a really interesting music show on Radio 2 which I was listening to on Saturday morning. I cannot remember the guy's name but it was on about 10.00 or 11.00 and he plays obscure tracks and singles from the 1960s, many of them from well known groups. He is well worth checking out. Perhaps someone could tell us his name. He played a Michael Holliday track and mentioned his tragic death.

There was talk a while back of a Crispin Merrill CD featuring music from Lavender Castle, Space Precinct and New Captain Scarlet, not necessarily a Fanderson release. If anyone can shed any light on this project I and I am sure many others would really appreciate it.
Old 22nd August 2011, 06:31 PM
Agent Blake

Both of those pieces of news are excellent to hear! Outstanding.
Old 22nd August 2011, 08:18 PM
Agent Blake

[QUOTE=Dunc1;12709]People should give Four Feather Falls a chance as it is a charming and innovative show and although by no means my favourite Gerry show, I am delighted that more of Barry Gray's music will soon by available.

There is a really interesting music show on Radio 2 which I was listening to on Saturday morning. I cannot remember the guy's name but it was on about 10.00 or 11.00 and he plays obscure tracks and singles from the 1960s, many of them from well known groups. He is well worth checking out. Perhaps someone could tell us his name. He played a Michael Holliday track and mentioned his tragic death.QUOTE]

The radio show you mentioned is of 'Sounds of the Sixties', presented by Brian Matthew. He has played 'Fireball' and 'Aqua Marina' on his show before too.

I completely agree about Four Feather Falls, its a great little show and I think I actually prefer it to Supercar and Fireball XL5. Surely the appeal of the soundtrack release is no more limited than than that of The Secret Service soundtrack or "Stand by for Adverts"
Old 22nd August 2011, 10:23 PM
Skybase Engineer

Terrific little show , terrific soundtrack and a very welcome release . Not a space vehicle or explosion in sight but utterly charming . Brilliant news .