Fanderson Membership & Sales Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to Fanderson membership and Fanderson Sales.
1) We can only sell merchandise to Fanderson members, due to UK tax laws applying to non-profit-making clubs and societies.
2. A Fanderson member is an individual who has PAID the yearly subscription fee. Joining the Fanderson Forum IS NOT membership of Fanderson. If you are not a paid up Fanderson member - DO NOT ORDER merchandise. You can order a membership and merchandise in the same order - it will all go in the online shopping cart.
3) We will charge you in Pounds Sterling (£/GBP). If you’re outside the UK your bank/card issuer will automatically convert the payment to your local currency.
4) Your merchandise may take up to 28 days to be delivered.
5) Any merchandise found to be faulty upon receipt will be replaced free of charge, upon return at Fanderson Sales and our verification of the fault. If we no longer hold stock of the faulty item, we will contact you to arrange a suitable alternative.
6) If you attempt to order merchandise without giving your correct Fanderson membership number we will normally advise you within 48 hours. We will place your order on hold for seven days and await your membership number.
7) If you attempt to order merchandise but your Fanderson membership has expired, we will normally advise you within 48 hours. We will place your order on hold for seven days and await your membership renewal.
8) If you attempt to order merchandise and are not a Fanderson member we will normally contact you within 48 hours. We will place your order on hold for seven days to give you time to apply for membership.
9) If, after seven days, we have not received your membership number (see 5, 6 and 7 above) we will delete the order and refund.
10) We reserve the right to deduct an administration fee of up to £5 from any refund for any failed transaction (as detailed in 9 above) or if there are insufficient funds in your account to complete the transaction, or if your card payment fails. This administration fee is non-refundable.
11) All payments are non-refundable, with the exception of (8) above.
12) Fanderson reserves the right to refuse supply to any individual, for any reason whatsoever.
13) Fanderson will stop supply to individuals who are openly flaunting the spirit of the club, or believed to be profiting (either personally or professionally) from club merchandise.
All information correct at time of going to press.
Last edited by Derek Eaton; 21st May 2014 at 05:38 AM.