Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Thunderbirds Are Go!

Notices

Old 4th March 2018, 12:41 AM
Griselda

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB_61 View Post
Yes, but it does mean they could add it to the series box set (assuming there is one) and get everyone that's already got the stand alone Pt2 to buy it again.
ITV are useless, but I don't think even they would try and pull that one.
Surely to be included on series 3?
Not that I will be watching but be interesting to see if they edit it,assuming they do actually show it.

Several plebs too stupid to watch the decades old material on Talking Pictures in the context of when it was made complained to Ofcom and had their complaints upheld so perhaps ITV will be cautious in case the same happens to them regarding TBAG

Last edited by theinspector; 4th March 2018 at 12:45 AM.
Old 4th March 2018, 11:53 AM
Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram K Hackenbacker View Post
Looks like it might be airing next Sunday on CITV
My EPG seems to be showing "Long Haul" as on next Sunday - with "Man from TB5" this Sunday and then "Home on the Range" next Saturday.

So still no "Inferno"?

FAB_61

Last edited by FAB_61; 4th March 2018 at 12:25 PM.
Old 4th March 2018, 10:21 PM
Griselda

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB_61 View Post
My EPG seems to be showing "Long Haul" as on next Sunday - with "Man from TB5" this Sunday and then "Home on the Range" next Saturday.

So still no "Inferno"?

FAB_61
The Virgin guide still shows Inferno 11.05am next sunday on the CITV channel although I think that will change shortly as the Freeview Guide also says Long Haul

Last edited by theinspector; 4th March 2018 at 10:25 PM.
Old 22nd March 2018, 09:51 PM
House Keeper Culver Bay

Hi all, the episode is available to purchase on Amazon Prime!
Old 3rd April 2018, 11:11 PM
Jason Smith

i was looking on ebay that the australian release of 'thunderbirds are go season 2 volume 2' features all the episodes with the exception of 'inferno'.if australia showed that episode but not in the UK how come it's not in the aussie issue?
Old 5th April 2018, 05:47 AM
Skybase Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPC1 View Post
i was looking on ebay that the australian release of 'thunderbirds are go season 2 volume 2' features all the episodes with the exception of 'inferno'.if australia showed that episode but not in the UK how come it's not in the aussie issue?
I would have presumed that ITV Studios pulled the episode from international screening/release and that it's air over here was just a mistake, but it's now scheduled to air on another channel in a few weeks time.

Admin on the Thunderbirds Wiki.
Old 5th April 2018, 09:18 PM
Jason Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyus24 View Post
I would have presumed that ITV Studios pulled the episode from international screening/release and that it's air over here was just a mistake, but it's now scheduled to air on another channel in a few weeks time.
its a good point you just said that ITV & CITV are not the only stations show it,Disney XD show it too.here’s hoping that ‘inferno’ may get its UK premiere there.i don’t suppose if ITV will be showing 3.8 on the 19th of May because that’s when the royal wedding of prince harry & Meghan markle takes place.