Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Ebay The Unexpected

Notices

Old 13th January 2017, 08:35 PM
Banned

Default Bargains and joke listings

Ebay is such a mixed bag.
Look at this cracker of a bargain that someone snapped up the other day. The listing title was a bit vague but I think anyone taking the few moments to look at precisely what was on offer would have snapped it up. Shame I missed
it.
15 issues of FAB with 2 binders, 2 disc Supercar documentary dvd,complete UFO on dvd, Space Precinct Bluray all for 25.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fanderson-...kAAOSwiDFYPz0Z

Then on the flip side:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SIG-1-Fand...0AAOSwZVlXuy9D

I think this joker reckons by listing a magazine as a collectible rather than as a magazine he'll get a better price.
Didn't someone find it impossible to shift a full set of SIG for 50 not so long ago and now we have this dreamer selling issue 1 on its own for that price. With 5.50 postage on top. 5.50??
Don't people check old or even current listings to see sale prices? He has issue 4 at 30+ while someone else has it for 1.10.

Last edited by phelings; 13th January 2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old 2nd February 2017, 05:00 PM
Seal Cub

Did anybody notice the UFO Technical Manual (hardback) that sold for 113 on ebayUK last week?

On the back of the recent frenzy for the Complete Book during the reprint-wait over Crimble,I'd wager...