Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > FAB News

Notices

Old 22nd September 2018, 11:54 PM
Agent Blake

I’m guessing they’ll release/start the pre buy for vol 1 on the 29th to make it bang on 50 years.

Did someone mention recently the possibility of Stingray being released on blu ray?
Old 23rd September 2018, 09:10 PM
Zeroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham-cham View Post
I’m guessing they’ll release/start the pre buy for vol 1 on the 29th to make it bang on 50 years.

Did someone mention recently the possibility of Stingray being released on blu ray?
On the podcast Tim Beddows did say other Anderson series would come to Bluray but he didn't name them.
Stingray does seem an obvious one but due to its more juvenile nature I wonder if it would be as popular as Scarlet or Joe 90

The HD21 Bluray with episodes from them all is in the Network sale currently for just £5
Old 23rd September 2018, 09:52 PM
Spacehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shermeen View Post
On the podcast Tim Beddows did say other Anderson series would come to Bluray but he didn't name them.
Stingray does seem an obvious one but due to its more juvenile nature I wonder if it would be as popular as Scarlet or Joe 90

The HD21 Bluray with episodes from them all is in the Network sale currently for just £5
Stingray on BR would be lovely, heck I wouldn't even say no to The Secret Service.

I imagine TAG will probably get a complete series Blu-ray release at the end of the third season, with a complete series DVD release being a certainty.

Thunderbirds Are Go! - Comin' To The Rescue
https://youtu.be/P1C5JE8MZi4
Old 24th September 2018, 08:04 PM
Zeroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram K Hackenbacker View Post
Stingray on BR would be lovely, heck I wouldn't even say no to The Secret Service.

I imagine TAG will probably get a complete series Blu-ray release at the end of the third season, with a complete series DVD release being a certainty.
I'd be surprised to see a Bluray release for TAG. Not in the UK at least. ITV don't seem interested in releasing Blurays of their own material anymore although much of it does get a Bluray release in the US and parts of Europe
Old 9th November 2018, 09:19 PM
Zeroid

Finally got round to completing all the extras for Scarlet.
The documentary seemed a bit haphazard in a similar way to the UFO one although all the content was of interest and even though some of the audio only sections were not as easy to hear as one would like.

Any idea what happened to the audio on the Sylvia Anderson sections?
Everything else plays fine then when Sylvia appears her voice comes from the rear speakers only. Then a later sequence with her the sound moves all around the soundstage moving from rear centre to rear left then to the front then back to the rear again. Must have been intentional surely?

The rest of the extras were also of interest and I hope we get a very similar package for Joe 90