Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > FAB Magazine

Notices

Old 26th November 2017, 10:39 PM
House Keeper Culver Bay

Default Fab 88

When can I expect delivery of my FAB 88 here in the USA (Is it released in November 2017)?
Old 14th December 2017, 01:54 AM
Zarin

Smile

"I doont think we will see the mag before Christmas got a sles list in the post on Saturday will have a post Christmas spend at fanderson sales thank you merry Christmas happy new year fanderson fans worldwide.
Old 16th December 2017, 02:04 PM
Spacehawk

I also received a Fanderson Sales List in the post today, with an apology that issue 88 of FAB has been 'unavoidably delayed' and will be printed and sent out ASAP. Apparently it is going to the printers before Christmas and I suspect it'll be going out and arriving the last week of 2017 or first week of 2018. I also note that the front cover of 88 is a photo of Ayshea Brough.

Last edited by Commander Desica; 16th December 2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 22nd December 2017, 08:39 PM
House Keeper Culver Bay

Lightbulb FAB 88 delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
When can I expect delivery of my FAB 88 here in the USA (Is it released in November 2017)?
Received a brochure today (12/22/17) here in the USA stating there is a unavoidably delay in FAB 88. Hopefully will get it in Jan of the new year here!

Merry Christmas to one and all...God Bless us everyone!!

Old 11th January 2018, 03:14 PM
Zarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Desica View Post
Apparently it is going to the printers before Christmas and I suspect it'll be going out and arriving the last week of 2017 or first week of 2018.
Is there any further news about the impending publication and distribution of FAB88? Did it get to the printers before Christmas? Has it been printed, packed and posted? Or is there an estimated time/date that it will be?

Z.
Old 17th January 2018, 08:49 AM
Seal Cub

Please can we have an update re FAB 88. Why the silence? Patience is one thing but nearly three weeks into January of 2018 with no word as to what's going on?
Yes, I got the flyer back in December mentioning there was a delay but even the person above me hasn't been responded to since last week.

I'm happy to accept the delay but not happy to not get at least an update from the powers that be as to the current status.
Old 17th January 2018, 08:01 PM
Banned

I'm specially looking forward to this new issue as my Captain Scarlet Closeup book should be included
Old 20th January 2018, 05:07 PM
Zarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
Please can we have an update re FAB 88. Why the silence? Patience is one thing but nearly three weeks into January of 2018 with no word as to what's going on?
Yes, I got the flyer back in December mentioning there was a delay but even the person above me hasn't been responded to since last week.

I'm happy to accept the delay but not happy to not get at least an update from the powers that be as to the current status.
This has been posted on the main Fanderson website:

"Apologies to all club members. FAB 88 has been unavoidably delayed due to circumstances beyond our control, and we’re now pulling out all the stops to get the magazine ready for you as soon as possible. Rest assured, we’ll let you know when FAB 88 has been mailed via the website and social media."

It sounds like there is more of a delay and problem than originally reported in the pre-Christmas update and that FAB88 hasn't yet been finished, printed or posted out - although the website doesn't give a date for the information (just the month).

Z
Old 20th January 2018, 07:15 PM
Seal Cub

Thanks Grahame for the heads-up.
Old 27th January 2018, 12:58 PM
Zarin

With the diary clicking in to the last weekend of January I guess it's gong to be February before we get to see FAB88.

It would be nice to know whether it has been completed and sent to the printers with an estimate of when it is likely to be posted out. Or, if not yet ready for printing, to have an updated planned schedule of when that will be.

But no doubt it will be worth the protracted wait.

G.