Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > FAB News

Notices

Old 1st November 2009, 09:45 PM
Griselda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
Oh dear. To me its a big shame that tracks on this release has to be dropped or shortened at all. Why not make it a three disc set? And if theres not enough music to fill a third disc then just fill it out with some Barry Gray sound effects Its probably all too late for that now though.
Well, a two-disc release is already expensive enough that people are saying they can't afford it. A 3-disc release would be even worse.

I have the opposite opinion -- Fanderson should have maximized the differences between the two releases, so that people who bought the first release could get as much extra music as possible. Right now, it appears that this release has around 30-minutes of music that wasn't on the first release, which is pretty good...
Old 1st November 2009, 10:46 PM
Agent Blake

Sure I understand what your saying re: the cost of these CDs. But for the fans who couldn`t get hold of the previous release its a bit unfair. If I was able to buy the first release from Fanderson I would have done and if I already had the first I still would have purchased this new release as well.
As soon as this release come out there will be fans that will compare both versions and there will be fans who will still want the first release, like me.
Old 2nd November 2009, 07:25 AM
Seal Cub

Send a message via MSN to Dave Norris

The track listing makes very interesting reading, there is no word though if the cues from IDENTIFIED are in stereo for this release are in stereo this time (as with Space 1999, sometimes these Stereo tapes have a habit of being unearthed much later). As they are are not marked as such I assume that this isn't the case and they are mono!
Old 27th November 2009, 08:53 PM
Spacehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Norris View Post
The track listing makes very interesting reading, there is no word though if the cues from IDENTIFIED are in stereo for this release are in stereo this time (as with Space 1999, sometimes these Stereo tapes have a habit of being unearthed much later). As they are are not marked as such I assume that this isn't the case and they are mono!
Having looked at the booklet I think the Identified cues are not stereo due to the multi-track master for this episode and The Long Sleep being incomplete.
Old 7th April 2010, 04:32 AM
Battery Boy

Smile UFO 40th Anniversary CD Track Listings Revealed

Thanks for sharing.Fantastic post. Bookmarked this site and emailed it to a few friends, your post was that great, keep it up.i am waiting that so thank you so much...