Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Harlington Straker Studios > Bishopsville

Notices

Old 20th September 2010, 09:55 PM
Zarin

Thank you for the coffee, Father Unwin, but this tastes like instant and personally I prefer ground.

As far as Saunders is concerned, I have known about his subversive activities for some time. His real name is Edward Wilkie and he is the most dangerous double agent this country has ever known. Of course, it was he who recruited Patterson, a notorious criminal from the Eastern Block who will stop at nothing!

Agent Blake has been working tirelessly behind the scenes to find enough evidence to convict them both in a court of law. Father Unwin, if I could bring them to justice then I would retire happy and it would be a fitting last errand for this Bishop. Now this is what I want you to do ...

Competigames - Bonus Clue
A word of warning, Father Unwin. Don't be deceived by my rhetoric. Your readers can only find the answer to this competition by solving the riddle and to do that they will need to watch your every word and follow Matthew wherever he may go ...

Last edited by The Bishop; 24th September 2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 13th August 2011, 06:50 PM
Spacehawk

Watched this episode yesterday again in preparation for next weeks location tour prior to the Fanderson Party. It is a really great episode and packs loads in - I can see why Gerry ended up working on the Protectors when you can do this much in 25 minutes of TV.
Old 29th September 2015, 07:57 PM
Battery Boy

Good episode of the series