Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Harlington Straker Studios > See You Down There

Notices

Old 1st April 2014, 06:56 AM
R.A.T.

Default Harry Rule's House

Hi guys,

I'm very excited to be visiting London after Andercon, my first overseas trip from Australia

Was looking through the Fanderson locations guide and I think Harry Rule's apartment (2 Courtfield Rd Kensington, London SW7 4DD, UK) has been refurbished almost beyond recognition. Looked it up on Google Maps, can someone please confirm if this is the case?

James
Old 7th April 2014, 09:59 AM
R.A.T.

Anyone????
Old 7th April 2014, 11:06 AM
Spacehawk

Hi James - difficult to tell how the flat looks from Google maps, as Streetview doesn't take you into the mews. The blue and white striped blinds on the house next door have gone ( I think that was some time ago), but I doubt if Harry's property would have changed very much. If you're looking for someone to act as a location guide, let me know as I could possibly come into London for a day and show you round. May be there are others who might be interested as well ?