Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Retro-metabolism > New Thunderbirds Series 2011

Notices

Old 1st September 2012, 08:14 AM
Spacehawk

Location: Ham Surrey. Half way between Kingston and Richmond, Surrey.

Actually. Considering Lady P's pink roller was in place before the second cinema film was made, wouldn't that make it TB6 and the biplane TB7?
Old 20th December 2012, 05:13 AM
SID

Quote:
Originally Posted by john61 View Post
Actually. Considering Lady P's pink roller was in place before the second cinema film was made, wouldn't that make it TB6 and the biplane TB7?
I was just thinking that as I read this. However, I often consider her Rolls-Royce part of Lady Penelope's own brand of super machines. I seem to recall a FAB2 as well. She does I think need a FAB3. Maybe a motorcycle? I'm not sure if it's luxurious enough for her but she could pull it off.

As for a TB7 I agree that they've covered everything and anything else would be a pod vehicle. If they do (hopefully/eventually) create the new series then I think they have every right to add another one and they probably will. Maybe a rescue vehicle that can store 200 people should they need to help out with an evacuation? I have noticed how they have heat issues (we're too close to the sun, we're too close to the centre of the earth, we're stuck in the dessert, I'm trapped on a bridge...etc). I can't see them diving into a volcano for a rescue (although, that would be cool) and they therefore wouldn't need a vehicle that could do that but they should still work on that heating problem.
Old 21st December 2012, 09:53 PM
Spacehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy0bear View Post
I was just thinking that as I read this. However, I often consider her Rolls-Royce part of Lady Penelope's own brand of super machines. I seem to recall a FAB2 as well. She does I think need a FAB3. Maybe a motorcycle? I'm not sure if it's luxurious enough for her but she could pull it off.

As for a TB7 I agree that they've covered everything and anything else would be a pod vehicle. If they do (hopefully/eventually) create the new series then I think they have every right to add another one and they probably will. Maybe a rescue vehicle that can store 200 people should they need to help out with an evacuation? I have noticed how they have heat issues (we're too close to the sun, we're too close to the centre of the earth, we're stuck in the dessert, I'm trapped on a bridge...etc). I can't see them diving into a volcano for a rescue (although, that would be cool) and they therefore wouldn't need a vehicle that could do that but they should still work on that heating problem.
According to the 1993 Annual, FAB 3 is her ladyship's racehorse!

Thunderbirds Are Go! - Comin' To The Rescue
https://youtu.be/P1C5JE8MZi4
Old 24th December 2012, 05:07 PM
SID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram K Hackenbacker View Post
According to the 1993 Annual, FAB 3 is her ladyship's racehorse!
Sweet!
Now I'm imagining how they would outfit a racehorse with high tech equipment.
I would also bet on that horse