PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

shadokp
15th September 2009, 09:48 PM
How am I able to make an Avatar? I went to the Control Panel and there does not seem to be an option.

KP

Chrisof
15th September 2009, 10:10 PM
There seems to be a custom Avatar option now :)
For some reason there wasnt one yesterday.

Steve Gerard
16th September 2009, 02:44 AM
Same problem. :confused:How am I able to make an Avatar? I went to the Control Panel and there does not seem to be an option.

Achilles Messenger
16th September 2009, 06:11 AM
Hi KP,

In the user control panel there should be an 'edit avatar' option under settings & options, once you're in that there should be two sections, your current avatar and custom avatar. If you click on custom avatar you should then have the option to upload a picture.

Hope this helps.
Rich

Steve Gerard
16th September 2009, 03:13 PM
In the user control panel there should be an 'edit avatar' option under settings & options, once you're in that there is only one section...no option for custom avatar. If you click on custom avatar you should then have the option to upload a picture.:confused:

Steve Gerard
16th September 2009, 03:15 PM
In the user control panel there should be an 'edit avatar' option under settings & options, once you're in that there is only one section...no option for custom avatar..:confused:

I do not have the custom avatar option,help?

Derek Eaton
16th September 2009, 04:27 PM
I have not changed any forum settings since the forum started apart from putting Fanderson members on the Private Fanderson Forum Group as requested. I wondered if this was down to the number of postings made, but doubt it so will go away and look a bit deeper.

Derek Eaton
16th September 2009, 04:37 PM
This should now be working correctly for all registered users. Cheers Derek :D

Steve Gerard
16th September 2009, 07:39 PM
Thank you is works now. Problem solved.:)

shadokp
17th September 2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks!!!!

KP