PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new

steverogers
11th October 2014, 02:52 PM
:( Hi I new here.

I've been a fan of Gerry Anderson's work ever since I was 7 years old back in the early 1990s when 'Thunderbirds' 'Stingray' 'Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons' and 'Joe 90' (in that order) were repeated on BBC2 (and later UK Gold and Bravo)

Needless to say I lapped them all up (I even taped a large number of the shows on VHS) I was a regular reader of 'Thunderbirds the Comic' (and an occasional reader of the 'Stingray' and 'Captain Scarlet' ones) from issue 2 onwards and so it helped form my lifelong love of classic film and TV from the 1960s-1980s.

Now I own some of of the shows on DVD (namely 'Supercar' 'Fireball XL5' 'Stingray' 'Thunderbirds' the 'Thunderbirds' movies 'Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons' 'Joe 90' and 'Terrahawks') have some of the others on download (namely 'Four Feather Falls' 'UFO' 'Space 1999' and 'Space Precinct' plus a few stray episodes of 'Twizzle' and 'Torchy the Battery Boy') and a modest collection of graphic novels.

I first discovered 'Fanderson' thanks to an article in 'Thunderbirds the Comic' but haven't gotten round to joining until now.

However I would like to find out where on this website I can join properly so that I can get the wonderful FAB Magazine I heard so much about and take advantage of the 'Fanderson Sales' as some of the DVD's and CD's have really taken my fancy, as they look most satisfactory as Beaker would say...

Thank you for reading this post and feel free to reply ASAP

S.I.G. (or F.A.B. if you are so inclined)

jmessy007
11th October 2014, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hiram K Hackenbacker
11th October 2014, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Your can find information about joining the club at this link:
http://fanderson.org.uk/aboutfanderson.html

steverogers
11th October 2014, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Your can find information about joining the club at this link:
http://fanderson.org.uk/aboutfanderson.html

Thanks I'll sign up when I next get paid.

big rat
19th October 2014, 09:34 PM
"welcome keep enjoying Gerry andersons shows:)