PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbird Vehicle Interior SFX

soundman92
13th July 2013, 04:13 PM
Hello everyone, does anyone know where I can obtain copies of some of the interior sounds of the thunderbird craft, as well as their noises when in flight? I believe some of the sounds could be obtained if there was a version of the episodes that did not have the voiceovers, but they may have lost the tapes. Alternatively, if there isn't a copy, is it possible to find versions of the episodes that do not have the modern sound effects added, as they may have some material I could use. Thank you.

deklerkt
14th July 2013, 11:56 AM
I'm pretty sure the sounds came from some sound library used in other films as well.
An Sfx soundtrack (allowing foreign language dubbing) would be helpful though I haven't seen/heard one ever. With modern computer editing facilities for everyone, you might take bits from the audio that do not have voices and duplicate/merge those bits to lengths required...

soundman92
1st August 2013, 08:35 PM
I have tried that, but often the pieces of audio are too short to work with, and also I am looking for interior sounds that don't have any stereo sounds put on top. I know that the sound was from the Cinesound library, but I would be very surprised if the majority if not all of the tapes hadn't degraded by now, and the library has not been fully digitised. I know that Sound-Effects-Library.com was offered the option to have them on there, but it turns out that the amount of material was too great. However, I'm sure that sounddogs.com would have been happy to put them on there.