PDA

View Full Version : Forum Access

roose1982
4th January 2013, 03:39 PM
Hi

Just thought I'd point out that the link to the forum appears to have disappeared since the switch to wordpress. Is it possible to add in a link on the main navigation bar, as it's diffucult to find now.

:o)

Thanks
Ross

Derek Eaton
5th January 2013, 08:31 AM
The whole Fanderson site is going back to normal after Gerry's funeral the wordpress site will be the main news page but we will lose the current memorial landing pages of which there are 5 different ones and go back to the normal front landing page.

lightcudder
5th January 2013, 04:55 PM
Hello Derek, Personally, I love the current 'landing page' for Fanderson at the moment. I would like to see it continued indefinitely, with as many different pictures of Gerry Anderson and his programmes as would be possible or practical. It would be a lovely 'continuous memorial' to a great man. It's not difficult to find the link to Fanderson at the bottom of the page.

douglogger
6th January 2013, 10:48 PM
Hello Derek, Personally, I love the current 'landing page' for Fanderson at the moment. I would like to see it continued indefinitely, with as many different pictures of Gerry Anderson and his programmes as would be possible or practical. It would be a lovely 'continuous memorial' to a great man. It's not difficult to find the link to Fanderson at the bottom of the page.Yes, Lightcudder, set the current lot to a side-access-page,so linked, return the Home page to pre-12.26.12 Events. And continue these Salute Pages. Best Of both worlds.