PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour !

Starfe
19th November 2011, 11:26 AM
Hello,

this is my first post here but i read you from the beginning. my english is not very good so please, be kind for my mistakes.

i'm a french fan of the Gerry Anderson's shows (not seen everything but i try to fix that) but before all, i'm a huge fan of Barry Gray's music. my favourite composer ! (and i know a lot about composers, see the link in my signature).

so, i will try to participate. thanks for your passion and your informations !

Olivier "Starfe" Rouyer

Hiram K Hackenbacker
19th November 2011, 12:38 PM
Hello,

this is my first post here but i read you from the beginning. my english is not very good so please, be kind for my mistakes.

i'm a french fan of the Gerry Anderson's shows (not seen everything but i try to fix that) but before all, i'm a huge fan of Barry Gray's music. my favourite composer ! (and i know a lot about composers, see the link in my signature).

so, i will try to participate. thanks for your passion and your informations !

Olivier "Starfe" Rouyer

Welcome to the Forum, Olivier! I am sure you will find lots of people here that are passionate about Barry Gray's music :)

Virgil Tracy
19th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Welcome to the forum Starfe, Barry Gray's music has got to be one of the best for film\TV ;)

Picasso61
19th November 2011, 01:40 PM
I'm also very passionate about Barry Gray's music, Starfe. One of the 20th Century's finest composers. By the way welcome along to the Fanderson forum.:)

Bienvenue mon ami!

Chrisof
19th November 2011, 11:51 PM
Welcome :)

air terrainean
21st November 2011, 11:06 AM
Bonjour Chez Vous ! As they say in Le Prisonnier !

douglogger
24th November 2011, 03:49 PM
Bienvenue M. Olivier,
Oui, bienvenue a notre equipe futuristique. Je suis Doug de Mississauga Ontario Canada ou nous parlons anglais et francais officiellment...there is.il y a un riseau speciale appel tou tv a tou.tv...entrez tou.tv et suivre le site La Collection Nostalgia pour quelque chose de Cosmos: 1999..bonne amusement,
So how was that French of mine? Yes we have had many Anderseries run here in French, Joe Quatre-Vingts-Dix, La Service Secret, Les Sentinelles De L'Air, Alerte Dans L'Espace, Fusee XL CINQ(5)...I welcome you, we will aidez vous avec votre usage de l'anglais eventuellement.
A bientot notre ami nouveau....
Doug